We take the security of all our WordPress sites very seriously which is why we include a service management fee in our hosting costs.
Our hosting fee is £20 a month – which may seem expensive at first but it also includes the following:
- Space on our shared server (but this is with no more than 200 hundred sites rather than thousands!!)
- Response to any hosting issues within 24 hours of normal business hours
- Put on our security tracking system which alerts us of any suspicious behaviour
- Lock down of site if repeated unauthorised back end attempts occur
- Automatic updates of WordPress and plug ins and any resulting bug fixes
- Email management
- A weekly back up of your site
Any site that is not secured properly can be a risk to all the sites that are hosted on the same server – so you can have peace of mind that every single site on our server is secure and not a risk to your site – cheap hosting packages can’t offer this.
You are not tied into any length of time – payments will be taken monthly by DD.
For full hosting and terms and conditions please go here.